Auto Accident Lawyers in Tampa
What Should I Do After A Car Accident in Florida?
The aftermath of a car accident is often overwhelming, and the trauma can be lasting, especially if your injuries were particularly severe. However, it is crucial to take certain steps to protect the future of your personal injury claim.
Here are the steps you should take after being involved in a car accident:
- Check yourself and others for injuries and contact 911 if emergency medical assistance is needed. Even if no one is in need of an ambulance, you will still need to call law enforcement to the scene to ensure a police report is written up.
- If you are in an unsafe area and the vehicles are operational, everyone involved should move to a safer area of the road.
- Exchange all pertinent information with the other driver, including insurance information and contact information. You should also take as many photos at the scene as possible, including damage done to the vehicles involved and the surrounding area.
- Contact your insurance company while you are still at the scene to report the accident.
- Seek medical attention. Even if you do not believe you were injured, you cannot know for certain until a doctor examines you. It is not uncommon for symptoms to appear days or even weeks after an accident.
Lastly, you should reach out to our law office to discuss the possibility of filing a personal injury lawsuit. Oftentimes, people are unsure if this is an appropriate step, but our experienced attorneys will examine your case and advise you on the best course of action.
Reach out to our law office today at (813) 331-5056 to set up a free initial case review with an experienced personal injury attorney to learn more about what we can do to help you.
Reach Out to Our Auto Accident Team for a Free Consultation Today!
Car accidents are a major issue in the United States. Every year, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), more than 30,000 people die in car accidents and countless more are injured. If you were recently injured in an accident caused by another party’s negligent or careless actions, do not hold off on contacting an experienced attorney to fight for compensation on your behalf. At Four Rivers Law Firm in Tampa, we will pursue the best possible outcome for you, so you can get back on your feet.
If you sustained injuries in a motor vehicle accident due to another driver’s negligence, the personal injury team at Four Rivers Law Firm in Tampa will aggressively fight on your behalf for the fair and just compensation you deserve. We understand how overwhelming and difficult this situation is and will provide the strong legal support you need.
Call our law office today at (813) 331-5056 to request a free consultation.
No Fee Unless We Win Our personal injury firm works on a contingency basis, which means that you don't pay us anything unless we recover compensation for your case.
Peace through Strength
We are aggressive and competent. Firms know that it’s not a good idea to go to trial with us, and we show that in the courtroom through our tenacity and care for our clients.