Tampa Commercial Litigation Attorney
Lawyers Protecting Your Best Interests
What makes Four Rivers Law Firm different from most other firms in this area of law is that we are well-versed in all phases of commercial/business law. We do contract formation like many other firms, but also have the expertise to address the issues that might arise in a breach of contract situation along with many other commercial litigation services. We can also take the issue to court and litigate if necessary.
We are ready to see your case through to the end and even recover money from the defendant on your behalf. This is in contrast to many other firms who are only willing to litigate a case in court and then leave you to find someone else to actually recover the money that is owed to you.
Our Commercial Litigation Services
We provide a wide variety of commercial litigation services, including:
- Business Formation – Business or contract formation is you or your company's first line of defense in protecting yourself and your assets. Good advice and counseling from a competent attorney can help eliminate the need to litigate potential issues that may arise down the road.
- Contract Enforcement/Breach of Contract Situations - With even the best-written contract, unforeseen circumstances can arise and breaches may occur. You need an experienced attorney to either resolve your issue or recover damages from the other party as quickly as possible.
- Commercial & Consumer Debt Collection – If you are in business or work for one, you probably run into customers or clients who don’t pay. We specialize in cutting-edge collection and recovery techniques to get you paid as fast as possible.
- Enforcement of Civil Judgments/Damage Awards – The area of civil judgment enforcement is what sets our firm apart from others specializing in corporate/business law. We specialize in court litigation to obtain civil judgment or damage award. We can also convert a civil judgment or damage award into cash for you or your business.
- Real Estate Transactions & Leases –You are about to make a large investment of money and time into a new home or piece of property. We can ensure that your transaction proceeds smoothly and handle and unexpected pitfalls that may pop up along the way.
You always want to have a skilled litigator overseeing your business transactions. Legal hiccups can be costly to you and your business if they are not resolved quickly. Contact us online or call (813) 331-5056 to schedule a free consultation with a proven commercial litigation attorney in Tampa.