As the top priority in every one of her cases, Attorney Jaclyn Evilsizor fights for the client’s interests, and the interests of children involved. Jackie’s relationship with her clients is the key to her ability to resolve disputes and win big. Her client-first attitude is the guidepost which steers her through the case.
Jackie’s reputation in the courtroom is that of a steady rock, regardless of what is thrown at her. While emotions may run high in a case, Jackie’s cool demeanor and deep knowledge of the law allow her to win results time and time again.
Her past clients describe her as personable, relatable, and easily accessible. Jackie is bright, even-minded, fair, and someone who doesn’t let go once she gets control of a case. Attorneys that work with alongside her acknowledge her as a model officer of the court who is a pleasure to work with - even after she beats them.
Jackie grew up in Melbourne Beach, Florida after moving from Ocean City, Maryland at a young age. Jackie is an active member in the Tampa Bay community and participates in numerous groups and associations, including as an active member of the Hillsborough County Bar Association, and as a past member of the Stann Givens Family Law American Inn of Court. Jackie takes part in pro bono activities including taking cases from the HCBA Pro Bono Program.
- University of Central Florida Bachelor of Science degree in Legal Studies 2007
- Florida Coastal School of Law J.D. 2011
- The Florida Bar
- The Hillsborough County Bar Association
- Past Membership in The Stann Givens Family Law American Inn of Court of Tampa
- Past participant in the Hillsborough County Bar Association Lawyer Referral Service Pro Bono Program